Webcam Feodosia - Review Dvuyakornaya Bay
See on webcam Review Dvuyakornaya Bay and watch the weather in Feodosia
About webcam "Review Dvuyakornaya Bay" in Feodosia
Dvuyakornaya Bay is 10 km from Feodosia. Ordzhonikidze is located in the Eastern part of the Crimean Peninsula, on the territory of Feodosia city Council, and is 10 km from the centre of Feodosiya, with the ridge Tepe-Oba, and Dvuyakornaya Bay. In addition to Dvuyakornaya Bay, the village is washed by the Bay Provato (part Koktebel Bay). Cape Kiik-Atlama ending elevation (174 m) which has on almost all sides precipitous rocky shore. At the end of the ELEVENTH century on the site of the present village, stood the Armenian convent and a fortress called Ciador. In the middle ages the village was called Provato, there was the port of Genoa. To assign the village name in 1937 separate parts of its current territory was called a Failure and Feodosiya (currently a military town "Feodosiya"). Abbreviated local name of Argo. In 2007, the authorities of the village, with the aim of attracting tourists wanted to rename the village to "Zurbagan". In 1911 in the village started building the base (plant) for testing of naval weapons. In 1937, built a road from the plant before turning to Koktebel. At the plant opened a school, a kindergarten. In 1941 the village was occupied by German troops. The plant was evacuated in Kaspiysk. The Nazis invaded the Bay was used as a transit base. In 1944, the village was liberated. In the Soviet time-gated community housed a military factory Gidropribor, which produced torpedoes, when Ukraine was renamed into OJSC "the Bay Dvuyakornaya" and ceasing operations.From 1990, the village developed as a resort.