Webcam Sandomierz - View of the town hall and the marketplace
See on webcam View of the town hall and the marketplace and watch the weather in Sandomierz
About webcam "View of the town hall and the marketplace" in Sandomierz
The original Gothic town hall was built after the invasion of the Lithuanians in 1349. This is square in plan the building was surmounted by a high octagonal tower. The southern part of the tower has been preserved from that time. In the 16th century town hall was rebuilt in a more elongated shape and are decorated with a brick attic. The tower was rebuilt in the 17th century. In the rooms of the first floor is a Department of the Regional Museum, in the cellars of the club "Lapidarium" Sandomierz Cultural Association, and on the second floor of the representative areas of the City Council and registry office.